I’m Katrina Watson.
I create relaxation experiences for your mind, your hands or your feet. I am from a family of nurses and I’ve always valued the power of a nurturing caregiver. After spending 25 years in the nursing profession I followed my heart into starting a business that serves people who desire relaxation as well as beauty.
- I graduated from Radford University School of Nursing with a Master’s degree and have been a registered nurse for over 25 years.
- I have been a nursing professor for over 12 years
- I completed a nail technology program in 2014 and currently own a natural nail care salon.
- In 2016 I started a nail technology program approved and licensed by Virginia’s Department of Barber’s and Cosmetology Board.
- I have completed level 3 training in Healing Touch endorsed by the American Holistic Nursing Association.