I am so glad you are reading this post because today I am sharing some amazing information.
Have you ever had someone hold your hand just when you needed it and immediately felt a sense of relief? We all have held hands with someone we care about but did you know that when you hold someone’s hand an exchange of electrical energy produced by the heart occurs?
- In a research study published by the Heartmath organization there was clear evidence that demonstated when people touch or are in close contact, there is a transfer of electromagnetic energy produced by the heart.
- The electromagnetic field generated by our heart has the ability to affect those around us.
Here are a few of my recommendations for using this information in a meaningful way.
- Choose a time to disconnect from your electronic devices.
- Hold hands for 5 minutes with someone you care about while remembering a special moment you have shared together. The key is to focus on a positive memory you both share.
- Notice how you feel at the end of 5 minutes
- Send me an email at Motmove228@gmail.com and share your experience about using this exercise.
” I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”-Maya Angelou
Today’s information is a summary of a research published by the Heartmath organization.For more information go to the Heartmath website and search The Electricity of Touch.